Tuesday, June 23, 2009

surf schools 12

In consideration of being allowed to participate in watersport events and activities, attending the MONDO SURF SCHOOL and/or being
provided with watersport recreational property or services, for myself and any minor children for whom I am a parent, legal guardian or
otherwise responsible, and for my/our heirs, administrators, executors, successors, personal representatives or assigns:
1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RISKS. Acknowledge that some, but not all, of the risks of participating in the water sport activity include:
(1) Changing water flow, tides, currents, wave action and ships' wakes; (2) Collision with any of the following: other participants, surfboards,
the watercraft, other watercraft, and man made or natural objects; (3) Wind shear, inclement weather, lightning, variances and extremes of
wind, weather and temperature; (4) My sense of balance, physical coordination, ability to operate equipment, swim and/or follow directions;
(5) Collision, capsizing, sinking or other hazards which result in wetness, injury, death, exposure to the elements, hypothermia, and/or
drowning; (6) The presence of insects and marine life forms, including sharks; (7) Equipment failure or operator error; (8) Heat or sun related
injuries or illnesses, including sunburn, sunstroke or dehydration; (9) Fatigue, chill and/or dizziness which may diminish my/our reaction time
and increase the risk of an accident.
2. EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY. Agree to assume responsibility for all the risks of the activity whether
identified above or not. (EVEN THOSE RISKS ARISING OUT OF THE NEGLIGENCE OF MONDO SURF SCHOOL AND IT’S EMPLOYEES OR
AGENTS). My/our participation in the activity is purely voluntary. I assume full responsibility for myself and any minor children for whom I
am a parent, legal guardian or otherwise responsible, and for my/our heirs, administrators, executors, successors, personal representatives or
assigns for who I am responsible, any injury or loss of any kind, loss of personal property and expenses thereof as a result of any accident
which may occur while I/we participate in the activity, (EVEN IF CAUSED IN WHOLE OR INPART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF MONDO SURF
SCHOOL AND IT’S EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS), today and in the future. MONDO SURF SCHOOL and its employees shall use all reasonable
efforts to operate with the level of care commensurate with similarly situated surf schools.
3. RELEASE. I hereby release MONDO SURF SCHOOL its principles, directors, officers, agents, employees, volunteers, and sponsors, their
insurers (Collectively "Releasees”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE FOR ANY AND ALL INJURY OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING
DEATH) TO ME AND OR ANY MINOR CHILDREN FOR WHOM I AM A PARENT, LEGAL GUARDIAN OR OTHERWISE RESPONSIBLE, AND FOR
MY/OUR HEIRS, ADMINISTRATORS, EXECUTORS, SUCCESSORS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS AND OTHER PERSONS as a
result of my/our participation in the activity, EVEN IF CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASEES NAMED ABOVE OR ANY
OTHER PERSON (INCLUDING MYSELF), this day and at any time in the future.
________________________________________________________________________
I HAVE READ THIS ASSUMPTION AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RISKS AND RELEASE LIABILITY.
I AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL RULES, REGULATIONS AND PROCEDURES OF THE MONDO SURF SCHOOL.
I UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, I AM KNOWINGLY WAIVING ALL RIGHTS I MAY HAVE
AGAINST THE OWNER & THE OPERATOR NAMED ABOVE, OR THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVANTS OR ASSIGNS.

No comments:

Post a Comment