Tuesday, June 23, 2009

surf schools15

n consideration for permission to participate, I release and discharge SURFINGSD, INC. AND ALL SPONSORS, EMPLOYEES, INTERNS OR VOLUNTEERS OF SAID COMPANY, the State of CA, and any city or county therein including : All Counties within CA; sponsors; and any elected and appointed officials, agents and employees (hereinafter referred to as “Released Parties�) from any and all liability, claims, rights or causes of actions that I or my executor, administrator, conservator, other legal representative, beneficiaries, heirs or assigns may have for my death, and/or any injuries or damages occurring to me arising out of my SURFINGSD, INC. Activities listed above, and more specifically my use of the premises as a sports venue, including but not limited to losses CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF SAID RELEASED PARTIES AND/OR THE CONDITION OF THE PREMISES.

2. I AGREE THAT I WILL NOT SUE OR MAKE A CLAIM against the Released Parties for damages or other losses sustained as a result of my participation in the above activities, and specifically my use of the premise as a sports site. I also agree to IDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS from all claims, judgments and costs, including attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with any action brought by any party as a result of the aforementioned activities.

3. I hereby attest and verify that I am physically fit and that my physical condition has been verified by a licensed medical doctor. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment, which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and /or illness during the activity. I understand and acknowledge that sports and fitness activities have inherent dangers that no amount of care, caution, instruction, or expertise can eliminate, and I EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN BY THE RELEASED PARTIES, AND ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN SURFINGSD, INC. ACTIVITIES, AND SPECIFICALLY MY USE OF ANY PREMISES AS A SURFINGSD, INC. ACTIVITY LOCATION, WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES AND/OR THE CONDITIONS OF THE PREMISES.

4. This release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law, and if any portion thereof is held invalid, the balance shall continue in full legal force and effect. This Release shall be binding on my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.

5. I hereby irrevocably consent to the unrestricted worldwide use of my name and/or likeness by Released Parties, their successors and assigns, in connection with any advertising or promotional activities relating directly or indirectly to the SURFINGSD, INC. Activities. I further agree that Released Parties may use any photographs, pictures, slides, films, and/or movies taken or made in which I appear, or any reproduction of the same, in any reasonable manner or media.

6. This document is my complete understanding regarding this agreement and release of liability and may not be altered by any oral agreement.

7. I HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY, I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS AND MEANING

8. I am physically fit, without debilitating injury or disease.

9. I fully understand and recognize that if I show up in any condition that may be detrimental to the safety of myself or others I may be dismissed at any time, without refund.

10. I completely understand that surfing and ocean activities are inherently dangerous activities and agree to participate in said activities at my own risk.

11. I hereby indemnify and hold harmless participating shops, business, sponsors for all claims, judgments, and costs, including attorney’s fees, incurred in connection brought by any party, as a result of my participation in the aforementioned activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment