Saturday, May 30, 2009

Free Surf 29

XSFASHION.COM

Our aim is to bring you high quality beach and street clothing from leading names including Oxbow, Ripcurl and Mambo. We strive to deliver the ultimate in customer services with a detailed knowledge of our stock and operating systems, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have.
The directors of XSFASHION.COM have had over 10 years of retail experience, in both fashion and board sports. We are all actively involved in the lifestyle associated with our products, taking part in a range of board sports on a weekly basis.
We are 100% online, so all of our efforts and time are focused towards our site and our mail order customers.
Please enjoy your visit to XSFASHION.COM and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if there is anything you would like to see.
Hope to see you in the surf or on the slopes!
Aloha!

Check out what our customers think so far!
"Now! That is what I call service!! At 8am the parcel was delivered and I am very pleased with your excellent service.The Kids (and Grandad) will have great fun this coming weekend"
Bill, Radcliffe
"A big thanks for 2great t-shirts,and the fastest delivery ever.expect further purchases from me, Thanks again" Keith, Bridgend

"Just wanted to say thanks for the fantastic fast delivery! I ordered from you last night and received shorts this morning. Would never have believed it 5 days before Christmas, Cheers"
Liz, Surrey
"Thank you for your response. Your company has been a pleasure to deal with, if only other companies could be so pleasant and helpful. We will take up the order as soon as it is available"
Paul, Doncaster
"Just a quick email to say thank you and congratulations on excellent service. Item was ordered yesterday and received this morning. Fantastic!"
Kate, Kent

"I have received the egg cups and would like to say thank you for the great service you have provided. I will definitely be ordering from XS Fashion in the future. Thank you once again."
Shanzila, Glasgow

"I have just placed an order with you for the watch I enquired about, and an Oxbow jumper, as you probably know! I have since made myself a member of your website and joined your mailing list, and I will also endevour to spread the word amoungst my circles about your website. You have continued to impress me and I look forward to buying more stuff off you again! Many thanks!"
Richard, Aylesbury
"I would just like to say ‘ thank you’ for providing such a good service, I ordered ‘Camper Van money box wicked art’ on Friday and received it on Saturday. I will certainly be using you again"
Clare, Herts
"My order arrived Sat Morning. Very pleased with your service - I'll be back and will tell all my friends about xs fashion"
Rich, Stourbridge
"

No comments:

Post a Comment